Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A dip in the road

So, the Vitality train took off without a hitch, and was chugging along beautifully. My little man was making massive strides and beautiful progress. One week after bumping up from 2 to 3 pills per day, the train went off the rails...or so I thought. I freaked out, and here is my entry...



Sept. 27th, 2012...

B started on 3 Vitality per day a week ago. Things are not going so well. He is agitated, difficult, and moody. Everything is setting him off, and the girls can't even breathe without him blowing a gasket. I am ticking him off right and left. I was hoping it was a regression before the developmental jump. Today, he had a massive meltdown. He hasn't had one in so long, I couldn't even remember how to deal with it. Jason (my brother) was here, and he tried to help, but none of us could get him calmed down. I got him settled finally, and then decided that he wasn't ready for three yet. I'm taking back down to 2 tomorrow.


What I didn't know at the time, was that he was in a MAJOR regressive progression. If I had just waited, it probably would have evened out, but I panicked.


0 comments:

Post a Comment